Wednesday 22 February 2012

Must have accessories: Handkerchiefs - part 2 Folds

Folds and pocket squares:

There a lots of different ways to present your handkerchief from out of the breast pocket. Some are what I call 'The Classics' and are a little safer for everyday use and easy to master. Others handerkerchief folds are more flamboyant and need a bit more practice and I will put these under 'The Specials'. 

In the next few posts I will be demonstrating as simply as possible these pocket folds. They have many names and am sure they are all wonderful but I will call them by their description or by the most common name as I want you to have the simplest way of looking good and feeling bold. But feel free to contact me with questions.

Folds we will cover:

- The Classics -

The Straight Fold

 

The Single Point Fold


The Puff Fold



- The Specials -


The Two Point Fold

 

The Three Point Fold

 

The Slanted Three Point Fold

 

The Four Point Fold

 

The Reverse Puff Fold

 

The Dandy Fold

 

The Shell Fold


 The Astaire

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment